Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Creative Mode?

5 posters

:: Server

Go down

No More Creative Mode? Empty No More Creative Mode?

Post  JlWiz12 (WhoDatBe) Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 pm

I donated to the server and got my creative mode the first time I got on. After that, I left MC for a while, logged back in, and my creative mode was gone. What's going on?
JlWiz12 (WhoDatBe)
JlWiz12 (WhoDatBe)

Back to top Go down

No More Creative Mode? Empty Re: No More Creative Mode?

Post  Crypt (vaughnd22) Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Im pretty sure that the creative mode lasts only a month or so. i may be wrong though.
Crypt (vaughnd22)
Crypt (vaughnd22)

Back to top Go down

Post  JlWiz12 (WhoDatBe) Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Crypt (vaughnd22) wrote:Im pretty sure that the creative mode lasts only a month or so. i may be wrong though.

No, I donated only 2 days ago. I should have gotten 8 days, but the creative mode just disappeared when I logged in.
JlWiz12 (WhoDatBe)
JlWiz12 (WhoDatBe)

Back to top Go down

No More Creative Mode? Empty its when plague gets on

Post  Sandman Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:42 pm

when plague gets on ask for your creative when you and plague is on
Sandman
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBlackPlague Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:17 pm

For some reason it goes away on log out / log in
TheBlackPlague
TheBlackPlague
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

No More Creative Mode? Empty RE:

Post  dayblock Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 am

I think probably cause your default gamemode in the servers properties file is set to default 0 (survival)

I have seen some plugins (dont remember the names but is on bukkit.org) that will give either a specific player a default gamemode and also set a time and date for the gamemode to be set back to default 0. I would reccommend you get one of thoes it will help if thats your problem! (i know cause i run a private server myself same machanics just i keep it only for friends i know in rl.)

dayblock

Back to top Go down

No More Creative Mode? Empty Re: Re:

Post  dayblock Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 am

I mean there is a plugin that you can make and indevidual a specific gamemode and set a timer to a time and or date when it goes back to the default in the servers properties files. stumbled on it looking for how to get rid of a bunch of damn cows that i spawned by accident and now my server lags like hell with so many in 1 chunk and cant kill them cause the lag is so bad! And i cant use any plugins that you have to do as a player cause since it runs on a netbook it cant run a plugin and let a single player on so it has to be issued through the console.

and dont ask how someone can accidently spawn a bunch of cows cause I just did and i dont know how. all i know is that i have exactly 956 cows in 1 chunk area so yea lags like hell! i dont want to reset the map even though we havnt done much cause we got a few valuable reasources.

dayblock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Server

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum