Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lmao really?

5 posters

:: Server

Go down

Lmao really? Empty Lmao really?

Post  drswagg Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Haha Seriously? Lol so weeks and hours going towards to this server is just bullshit?LOL! lol!

going premium, you know theres pros and cons about this I had the same problem with another server they went straight on dead no one joined their minecraft server..
now you're going threw the same thing IF you're going to go premium trust me this server will be dead. Rolling Eyes

drswagg

Back to top Go down

Lmao really? Empty In other possibilities

Post  Sandman Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 am

Well that may be true, its just that other servers that have premium have a lot of members still in their forms and community.
So in the mean time, lets just wait and see. study
Sandman
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Lmao really? Empty Re: Lmao really?

Post  JlWiz12 (WhoDatBe) Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 am

drswagg wrote:Haha Seriously? Lol so weeks and hours going towards to this server is just bullshit?LOL! lol!

going premium, you know theres pros and cons about this I had the same problem with another server they went straight on dead no one joined their minecraft server..
now you're going threw the same thing IF you're going to go premium trust me this server will be dead. Rolling Eyes

Pancake(Shoutist) is right. So many servers are premium, and most of them are at least have a small community of active players.

Cracked servers will give the server a larger community, but it requires many plugins, large amounts of time guarding the server, and also gives the server an extremely large chance of being greifed and/or hacked. That was why the server went premium.

As long as the server keeps getting donations, we can keep the server running.
JlWiz12 (WhoDatBe)
JlWiz12 (WhoDatBe)

Back to top Go down

Post  mainwolf Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Yea... if your willing to put huge amounts of time and money into protecting and finding/making plugins for our server... be my guest.
mainwolf
mainwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBlackPlague Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Agreed, if the server goes down then thats the way it is and i save like 30-35$ a month!

So im sorry and i really like all the cracked users we have but i just cant deal with all the shit that comes with a cracked server as of now.

To any that deside to leave i say a sweet goodbye and salute you and hope you find a new home =)

Lmao really? Stock-photo-10782242-vintage-military-salute
TheBlackPlague
TheBlackPlague
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Server

Permissions in this forum: