Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hacker griefer and he crashed the server

4 posters

:: Server

Go down

hacker griefer and he crashed the server Empty hacker griefer and he crashed the server

Post  UpstagePluto73 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm

When i logged into the server i was immediatly spoken to by HOTCHIPS say that she was killed robbed of all her diamond and then unable to acces her home because of a faction protection. she said the faction was trainssucks.
5-10 minutes later i started getiing hacked. someone was logging in as me contiunously and disbanded my faction luckily they didnt have enough time to do anything else with my powers as a mod. 2 minutes later i was hacked again, but only 1 nad while i was gone HOTCHIPS (who is my sister) said that dayblock was being hacked as well. wen i finally logged back on dayblock told me that mlgcodqsns had tp'd to him and killed him just before he was hacked wen the hacking stoped and he logged back in his faction had been disbanded as well. i tped to mlgcodqsns and found him at dayblocks faction home (McWarriors) and he was griefing it as soon as mlgcoqsns saw me he logged of and logged back in as TheBlackPlague and crashed the server.

UpstagePluto73

Back to top Go down

hacker griefer and he crashed the server Empty Re: hacker griefer and he crashed the server

Post  CaptainKnuckles Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Someone put an end to this NAO.

CaptainKnuckles

Back to top Go down

hacker griefer and he crashed the server Empty Re: hacker griefer and he crashed the server

Post  Herpderpy Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:33 pm

1. There were no diamonds
2. There was no protection on here 3x3 dirt house
3. I did not teleport, impossible with no cheat
4. I did not crash the server I gracefully typed /stop
5. Quit the bullshit lies

Have a nice day.

Herpderpy

Back to top Go down

Post  UpstagePluto73 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 pm

i know it was u i saw u at mcwarriors faction hom griefing it wen u saw me u crashed the server again

UpstagePluto73

Back to top Go down

Post  Herpderpy Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 am

I did not crsh I simply typed /stop and. I'm going to disband And grief ure faction

Herpderpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt (vaughnd22) Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:39 am

Herpderpy wrote:I did not crsh I simply typed /stop and. I'm going to disband And grief ure faction
So. You simply typed /stop? When that is a command restricted to TheBlackPlague. Who not 2-3 days ago broke his internet USB. When we then have a reliable MOD say he saw TheBlackPlague on right after you joined and we had repeated hackings. While we also had 2 of TheBlackPlague's REAL LIFE FRIENDS admit that he broke his internet and that he wouldn't be able to get on for a few days to a week. And I saw that you also hacked Darkfoxes' account since the faction Cake was disbanded when he said himself he wouldn't be on till tomorrow. We THEN have someone come and claim part of a base on a warp that had only been mentioned once since all this started. When? RIGHT before Cake was disbanded where we then have a faction called guess what? Trainsucks claim part of the land and griefed the building. Yet you say your going to disband his faction and grief it when he is the only one able to disband it. You would have to hack his account in order to do it. Yeah.... Your getting banned in every way shape and form. Also I see you have perfect grammar. =P
Crypt (vaughnd22)
Crypt (vaughnd22)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down