i would like to be a moderator on the server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i would like to be a moderator on the server.

Post  goofball316 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 pm

hi my in-game name is goofball316 im 12 im in eastern timezone i have been playing minecraft for 4 years i play minecraft almost everyday i like this server the most out of all the ones that i am on(im on 4 different servers), i dont have a microphone but i do have my own server but my computer wasnt good enough for it so i quit on that note. i think that i should be a moderator because of my experience plus i have experience with mods like mcmmo and i will be on most of the time, i want to be a mod because i am willing to take my time to help the server and the community of the website and i can help the server by helping build add ons and sugesting plugins or bukkit lists. I Will Not Greif, Abuse Power, Be Racist Or Sexist, Mention Inappropriate Or Virus/Malware Links, Pictures, And/Or Video's, Be An Idiot Towards Other Members Or Mods, And I Will Be The Best I Can Be As A Mod On This Server. I AGREE TO THE TERMS. thank you for taking the time to read my report on why i should be a moderator on this awesome server woot!!

goofball316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i would like to be a moderator on the server.

Post  Dfire909 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:13 am

I support this app but it would help if It wasn't a jumbled up paragraph.
goofball316 wrote: playing minecraft for 4 years
AHAHAHAHA you're funny the first minecraft version was made in 2009 for classic if you're gonna lie at least do a better job
Dfire909
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top